1. What should we bring with us?
All bed & bath linen is provided for all our properties, all you will need to bring are your beach towels.
2. Accessing homes.
All homes have a secure key lock and the code will be send to you.
3. What is checkout time?
Check out time is 9am unless we have agreed to a late check out.
4. What if damage occurs while we are in the holiday property?
Please notify our office as soon as possible if any damages occur. Any damages to the property and/or items in any home will incur extra costs and/or replacement costs.
5. What do we do if we lock ourselves out of our holiday property?
Please call the local locksmith to gain access back into the property. This charge will be at your own expense.
6. Is there a bond for our booking?
Yes, all properties require a bond minimum bond amount is $1,000.
7. What’s the code of conduct?
Please click here to view the code of conduct.
8. What are the additional cleaning charges?
If extra cleaning in required due to not following house rules extra costs will apply this includes not unpacking the dishwasher prior to check out, cleaning the BBQ, wiping out oven and microwave, taking rubbish out and Stained linen .
When booking any home you agree to all the terms listed.